Powered by Blogger.

Jasmine Tridevil Gets Third Boob (Inc. Video)

Jasmine Tridevil, claims to have undergone a shocking cosmetic surgery to add a third breast on her chest.

"I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men," she explained. "Because I don’t want to date anymore."

Jasmine Tridevil saved up for 2 years before finding a plastic surgeon willing to carry out the operation.
She says her third breast cost over $20,000 and she nearly gave up on the idea after she had difficulty finding a doctor to perform the procedure.

She told Real Radio 104.1 that she reached out to more than 50 doctors before one agreed to perform the surgery.

However, Jasmine Tridevil claims she found a surgeon who agreed to carry out the unusual operation on the grounds that she kept their name a secret.

"I called like 50 or 60 doctors - nobody wanted to do it."

She says the medic took tissue from her abdomen and used it to fashion the third breast - a procedure commonly used for normal breast enhancements.

Jasmine, from Tampa Bay, Florida, says the fake boob feels the same as her other two - although the nipple had to be tattooed on.

She says her intention is to become a celebrity with her own TV show.

"My whole dream is to get this show on MTV," says Jasmine, adding that she's paid a camera crew to document her day-to-day life. "I'm dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn't work, I'm through."

Realizing, perhaps, that execs might be put off by the idea of encouraging young people to dramatically alter their bodies for the sole purpose of scoring a reality show, Jasmine later clarified:

"I got [the third breast] because I want to make myself unattractive to men. I don't want to date anymore."

The massage therapist, who recently celebrated her 21st birthday, has been sharing photos of her unique cleavage on social media in recent weeks, looking for views and shares of her videos and photos. The woman often encourages viewers to circulate her story, adding trending hashtags to gain more traction.

She admits her parents were horrified by the result and have since stopped talking to her.



Source: The Hollywood Gossip