Powered by Blogger.

Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup


I got this recipe from www.food.com. It's very low points and I can eat it every day without getting tired of it.

Good! Very easy to make...!

Ingredients:

  • 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
  • 2 (1 lb) bags frozen broccoli
  • 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel brand tomatoes and green chilies
  • 10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product

Directions:

  • Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli and tomatoes and chilies together.
  • Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
  • Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
  • Simmer just until cheese is melted.
  • This recipe freezes and refrigerates well. I make a large recipe at the beginning of the week and use it to snack on when I'm in danger of breaking my diet. I can have a large bowl and some crusty bread with it and still be under 5 points.