- Ken Berger of CBSSports.com reports the Pelicans have made Anthony Morrow available. The sharpshooter is always seemingly available despite his talent.
- ESPN reports that both Brooklyn and the Kings are chasing Cleveland backup point guard Jarrett Jack.
- As one would expect, the Sixers are open for business. Tank on, you crazy diamond.
- The Rockets are always busy at the deadline, and this time they want Mike Dunleavy according to USA Today, but the Bulls aren't biting so far.
- The Clippers are willing to move Barnes or Dudley for frontcourt help, according to Ken Berger of CBSSports.com.
- USA Today reports that (predictably) the Magic are trying to move Jameer Nelson and Glen Davis, but not so much Arron Afflalo.
- USA Today also reports that the Wolves have made everyone but Kevin Love available, which is kind of surprising in that that would include Ricky Rubio.
- Talks fell apart between Charlotte and the Bucks for Gary Neal and Caron Butler, which should be a huge relief to Bobcats fans.
- Doc Rivers wants the Clippers to add another big man. This isn't a shock since they loaded up on wings last summer.
- The Kings reportedly discussed a deal with Boston to send Isaiah Thomas, Ben McLemore, and two picks to Boston for Rajon Rondo. Boston of course says the Kings offered that, the Kings say it was Boston and they said no. Of course, Boston has said they're not trading for Rondo for weeks and yet he keeps popping up in talks.
- The Lakers and Nets are talking about a trade of Jordan Hill.
- The Timberwolves and Grizzlies are discussing a trade involving Chase Budinger, Tayshaun Prince, and J.J. Barea. A league source told CBSSports.com Tuesday that the Grizzlies are "strongly predisposed" against trading Tony Allen, who is also said to have been discussed.