So easy and very good...! Yummy low points dessert. Very simple. 1 cup is 3 pts. I usually drain fruit juices into pudding mix first and then blend fruit in, it is just easier for me. You may also want to try this ..!
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Do not drain fruit.
- Use pudding mix dry, do not add milk.
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Chill about 1 hour.
Original post: www.food.com