- Unpacking it is relatively easy. It's bulky and a bit heavy, but Canon put it in a bag. So you can lift up the handles and it pulls the printer right out of the box. This is the first time I've seen this. It was so much easier than my printers in the past where I had to smash my hands down in the box, try to get a grip, and then try to coax the printer out of the box.
- It was very easy to install. The install takes about 14 minutes, but the install program warns you of this. And since all you have to do is wait it's very easy.
- It has a user guide that comes with the printer.
- It is bluetooth capable.
- It is wi-fi ready and the wi-fi works. This was the first thing to go on my last printer, so working wi-fi makes you happy.
- It is cloud ready. Set it up to connect to Google Cloud Print. And put that app on your tablets. The setup was easy to do - Follow the steps in the user guide.
- The tray that catches the paper can fold up to stay out of the way when you aren't printing.
Home » Canon » Canon PIXMA MX922 » Canon Printer » Deals » PIXMA MX922 » Printer » Wireless Printer » 63% Off for Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer
The Canon PIXMA MX922 is Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
This printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home. It also includes AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. Cloud printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are just some of the features that can allow you to multi-task easily.
The Canon PIXMA MX922 also has a new high-capacity 250-sheet plain paper cassette so you can focus on your work and not running out of paper. This can bring office efficiency to all-new levels.
The Canon PIXMA MX922 delivers outstanding business imaging quality and versatile solutions that will assist in bringing your home business to the next level.
The Canon MX922 can both print and scan wirelessly, a big plus for me. And the wireless setup is very, very easy. In addition to fast wireless printing from my PC, it also prints wirelessly from your iPad Mini. The MX922 is also a very beautifully designed machine.
What is great about it so far: