Powered by Blogger.

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj (Watch This Video)

On Thursday (July 25), Super producer DJ Khaled has declared his love for rapper Nicki Minaj and proposed to her in a heartfelt video message posted online.

DJ Khaled is so serious that he came to our studio with a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co. in Manhattan’s legendary diamond district. The ring is valued at about $500,000.

In the video, he says,

"Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV. I love you. I like you. I want you. I want you to be mine. I’m here at MTV because it’s a worldwide network. Only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I understand that you’re busy. I’ma be honest with you, I wanna marry you."


"I’m here today at MTV. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me? We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success. You out there touring, you’re out there hustling, you’re out there making music and you’re out there winning. And I understand. That’s why I feel like you need a man like me in your life that’s gon’ take care of you and respect you. If you have to take your time and think about it, I overstand. But I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I want to marry you. I been working hard for this ring. I would have proposed to you last year at “Take It To The Head” video. I wanted to tell you, but you know, things got better for me. I prepared for this day, so I went and got this ring. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"
What would you answer, Nicki.....!


Source: www.mtv.com