- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 TBS diced onion
- 1 TBS diced red bell pepper
- 2 mushrooms diced
- ¼ cup shelled edamame (if frozen, defrost)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 TBS grated reduced fat cheddar
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat with olive oil. Add the onions and peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until mushrooms start to soften and brown.
- Add chopped spinach, season with salt and pepper, and cook until spinach wilts.
- Meanwhile, scramble the egg whites and mix in the cheese and edamame.
- Add spinach mixture to the egg white mixture and mix well. Reduce the heat to medium low and return to pan, spraying with non-stick spray if needed.
- Cook, scrambling the mixture until the eggs are cooked through. Mix in the tomatoes at the end.
Original post: reciperenovations.com
- 1 Servings
- 5 Weight Watchers Points Plus per serving
- 185 Calories; 5.6g Fat; 2.1g Sat. Fat; 10mg Cholesterol; 10.5g Carbohydrates; 3.1g Fiber; 4.6g Sugar; 24.5g Protein